I completed 50k words in just one month.
(what am I talking about?)
I’m glad to say that it came fairly easily to me. I did the first 20 thousand words or so in the first week, so I just had to average about 1500 the rest of the days (and I took Sundays off). I’ve got lots of free time, so I could manage quiet well.
The project itself is largely first-draft-ish, but it has a handful of good ideas and settings and scenes. I’ve still got some to go to the finish, but I can’t work on it right now. I’ll get to it (surely you wouldn’t think that I wouldn’t finish it!).
I can’t finish it right now because I’m moving backwards to either heavily edit or completely rewrite Bloodlines of Fire–before Christmas.
I’ve not been posting so much because I’ve been so busy with these writing projects–but I’ll hopefully get back into the swing of things soon.